Design That Listens - The Bell 429 Lorem ES Dolor
Director, Asia Sales
Bell Helicopter Singapore
Managing Director Commercial Sales
Director, Latin America
Director Middle East/Africa Sales
Director, North America
The Bell 407
The Bell 407 integrates reliability, speed, performance, and maneuverability with a cabin configurable for an array of missions and payloads. Its Rolls Royce 250-C47B turbine FADEC engine delivers exceptional hot & high performance with the ability to cruise at 140 knots (259 km/hr). The 407's spacious cabin seats up to five passengers in wide-open club-passenger seating and can be reconfigured to accommodate any number of tasks and payloads.
For added passenger comfort, the Bell 407 also provides a very quiet and smooth ride in virtually all weather conditions. In addition to offering outstanding product features, the 407 is backed by Bell's renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers for nineteen years running. The Bell 407 is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for performance.
- Superb hot & high performance delivered by an 813 shp FADEC-controlled Rolls-Royce 250-C47B turbine engine
- All-Composite four bladed main rotor system with “soft-in-plane” hub for excellent ride quality
- Safety features include a rupture resistant fuel system, engine exceedence monitoring and a collective mounted throttle that keeps power at the pilot’s fingertips
- Seating capacity 1 + 6 (single pilot)
- Supported by Bell Helicopter's #1 ranked Customer Support and Services