Supply Chain - FAQs
Supply Chain | Supplier Diversity | Suppliers
- As a small business, I want to become a supplier for your company - Where do I start?
- When will I hear from your after I complete my questionnaire?
- Can I send you some brochures or promotional material in addition to the questionnaire already completed?
- Do you have a typo? (...isn't MATERIEL spelled MATERIAL?)
- How do I get a log-in ID and password for Sell2Bell, the Bell Helicopter Supplier Portal?
1.As a small business, I want to become a supplier for your company...
Where do I start? Answer:
2. When will I hear from your after I complete my questionnaire? Answer:
Bell reviews the Level 1 Supplier Assessment Form thoroughly and background information required from the investigations that verify your information may take considerable time. Please be aware, too, that Bell receives numerous requests from potential suppliers. Consequently, if there is no immediate need, an affirmative reply or denial may also take a lengthy amount of time. At present we cannot predict the actual time for response to any potential vendor.
3. May I send you some brochures or promotional material in addition to the questionnaire already completed? Answer:
No. Please do not forward promotional materials until requested. We receive numerous publications and have limited resources for review. Unsolicited submissions will be destroyed and not returned.
4. Don't you have a typo in your navigation bar?
(...isn't MATERIEL spelled MATERIAL?) Answer:
There is no typo. "Materiel" is the correct spelling.
Technically, "materiel" can be considered the necessary materials and tools of a process (typically found in a military, medical or industrial manufacturing context - which ours is...) or it is also used to imply oversight and proper handling of material for any industry.
But both words have been - and can be - used interchangeably.
5. How do I get a log-in ID and password for Sell2Bell, the Bell Helicopter Supplier Portal? Answer:
To gain access to Sell2Bell.com, you need to contact your Bell Buyer who will then submit a Sell2Bell Access Request Form on your behalf. For Sell2Bell password reset issues, please contact the Help Desk at 800-533-6093.